HOW TO ORDER
VIA OUR SECURE SERVER
Simply browse through or shop, click on any items you wish to purchase and put them into the shopping cart. Once you have chosen all your purchases, continue to the checkout where postage charges will be applied, depending on the final weight and destination of your goods.
BY TELEPHONE OR FAX
Call our sales department on 01384 572553 between the hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, or 9.00am and 3.00pm on Saturdays who will be happy to take your order and answer any queries regarding the good you may have. To assist us with your order, please ensure you have all your vehicle details to hand when you make your call.
Send your cheque or postal orders (made payable to Aldon Automotive Ltd), to Aldon Automotive Ltd, Breener Industrial Estate, Station Drive, Brierley Hill, West Midlands DY5 3JZ. VISIT US We do have a showroom available for you to visit during our opening hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, or 9.00am and 3.00pm on Saturdays. Address details, Breener Industrial Estate, Station Drive, Brierley Hill, West Midlands DY5 3JZ.
PROCESSING OF ORDERS
Aldon Automotive will acknowledge all orders received. We will endeavour to despatch all goods within 1-5 working days of receiving an order. However, we are in the hands of our suppliers and sometimes delays can occur. Please bear with us on these occasions, we will try keep you informed on expected delivery times when ever possible. We will backorder items not available for immediate despatch.
Payment in full must be made before any goods will be despatched. We accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Delta, American Express, Solo (only accepted on our premises). Cheques and postal orders, payable to Aldon Automotive Ltd are also accepted. An invoice will be provided with all goods despatched.
We want you to be completely satisfied with all goods that you order from Aldon Automotive Ltd. If the goods, (with the exception of special order items) you receive are not acceptable, for any reason other than where faulty or damaged, (see below), please return the items unused in the original packaging, in perfect condition, carriage paid, within 7 working days of receipt, for a refund or exchange. When returning goods please ensure they are sent via a recognised carrier service and are adequately ensured, proof of postage cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Your name and address, invoice number and reason for return must accompany all returns.
If goods are received incorrectly packaged or faulty, please contact our sales department on 01384 572553, who will be look into the problem for you. Goods correctly supplied to special order cannot be accepted for credit. Please advise us of any shortages or carrier damage within 3 days of receipt. All packaging must be kept with relation to any damaged parcel.
TERMS & CONDITION FOR THE SALE OF GOODS BY ALODONS AUTOMOTIVE ON
1. Any order is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. Prices are determined by reference to Aldon Automotive price list current at the date of acceptance of the order by Aldon Automotive.
3. Charges for postage and packaging are displayed on the website.
4. Every effort is made to display prices accurately. However, on rare occasions, mistakes happen. In this instance Aldon Automotive will correct the mistake and inform the Customer so that they can decide whether to continue with the order at the correct price.
5. Aldon Automotive acknowledge orders on their website on the understanding that delivery is subject to availability. Should an item not be available, the customer will be informed and the item either backordered or an alternative offered.
6. Any dates quoted for delivery of orders are approximate only and Aldon Automotive shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the orders however caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by Aldon Automotive in writing.
7. If Aldon Automotive fails to deliver the order for any reasons other than any cause beyond Aldon Automotives reasonable control or the Customer's fault and Aldon Automotive is liable to the Customer, Aldon Automotives liability shall be limited to the invoice price of the goods.
8. The Customer shall upon delivery, examine the goods and shall promptly (but in any event within 7 working days of delivery) notify Aldon Automotive of any apparent damage, defect or shortage. In default of such written notification, Aldon Automotive shall be deemed conclusively to have properly performed its obligations in relation to the purchase and sale of the goods. All illustrations, designs and general descriptions contained on the Aldon Automotive website or otherwise provided to the customer are intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding on Aldon Automotive and are only approximate indications of the type, size or colour of goods and are intended to represent a general idea of the goods described therein and the sales of such goods shall not be reference thereto. The customer shall take the goods at his own risk as to their corresponding with such examples or as to their quality, condition or sufficiency for any purpose.
9. Aldon Automotive want you to be completely satisfied with all the goods, you order. If the goods you receive are not acceptable for any reason, the goods must be returned unused in the original packaging, in perfect condition, carriage paid, within 7 days for a refund or exchange. The purchasers name and address, invoice number and reason for return must accompany all items.
10. Goods correctly supplied to special order cannot be accepted for credit.
11. Where goods manufactured by a third party and supplied by Aldon Automotive to a customer, Aldon Automotive shall use its reasonable endeavour to pass on to the customer any guarantees or warranties in respect of goods.
12. All Aldon manufactured products are subject to Aldon Automotives full terms and conditions of business, available on request. Aldon Automotive will make every endeavour to satisfy the customers request.
13. Aldon Automotive must be given the opportunity to repair or replace goods deemed to be faulty, on its own premises. All suspected faulty goods must have prior authorisation from Aldon Automotive before returning.
14. Goods supplied for motorsport use are not guaranteed for performance or reliability.
15. In the event of a claim, settlement will be limited to the value of the goods, if defective and will in no way extend to consequential loss, howsoever caused.
16. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery or, if the customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the goods at the time when Aldon Automotive has tendered delivery of the goods.
17. Aldon Automotive shall not be liable to the customer or be deemed in breach of the agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of Aldon Automotive obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Aldon Automotive' reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond Aldon Automotive' reasonable control: *act of God, explosion, flood tempest, fire or accident *war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition *acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of governmental, parliamentary or local authority *import or export regulations or embargoes *strikes, lock-outs or any other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of Aldon Automotive or of a third party) *difficulties in obtaining raw materials labour, fuel, parts or machinery *power failure or breakdown in machinery.
18. Any dispute, claims or proceedings of whatever nature between Aldon Automotive and the Customer in connection with or arising out of the validity construction or performance of this agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of The High Court of England and Wales, to which both parties irrevocably submit.
19. No customer credit card details are stored within any databases
20. Customer information is not shared with any third party organisations
21. Transactions are sent via a secure server
22. The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by English Law.
A full copy of Aldon Automotives Terms and Conditions of business are
available on request.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
No of items: 0
Your basket is empty